Publishing via institutional repositoryof RWTH Aachen University
If you select this option, the University Library will publish your dissertation on the RWTH Publications server for you.
- Your work has enhanced visibility worldwide and is more easily accessible and searchable.
- Your work contains a permanent, stable URL, which means that it can be cited reliably.
- You only need to grant the University Library non-exclusive rights of use to your work. You are then free to republish your work at any time.
Publishing via publishing houseas well as publishing via institutional repository
Selecting this option ensures that your dissertation is published in print and online simultaneously via RWTH Publications. If you decide to do this, please bear the following points in mind:
- Clarify any legal queries with the publishing house in good time.
- Please ensure that you grant the publishing house non-exclusive rights of use and not exclusive rights of use to your work. The latter is common practice for many publishing houses.
- Fill in the Online Form.
- Upload your publication (PDF and original format e.g. Word or LaTeX).
- The PDF file will be made available and accessible online after official approval and authorization by the faculty in question.
- The author agreement will be displayed at the end of the online form. Please print out the form and sign it.
- By signing the author agreement, you agree to grant RWTH Aachen University Library the right to disseminate your work online.
- Book a submission date in our appointment tool.
Please take a hardcopy and the author's agreement with you on your booked date
E-gallery, room EE 016
It is also possible to submit the documents via mail.